1/2 cup (50g/1.8 oz) dried and coarsley chopped cranberries
2/3 cup (80 g/2.8 oz) white chocolate- chopped, plus extra for topping
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees Farenheit/ 180 degrees Celsius.
2. Put butter, sugar, vanilla, salt and flour in a large mixing bowl with paddle attachment.
3. Mix together until just combined, not too creamy- just starting to come together.
4. Stir in dried cranberries and white chocolate with a wooden spoon.
5. Press dough evenly into an 8 inch square baking pan.
6. Bake in oven on centre rack until firm and lightly golden, about 30 mins.
7. Let cool on a wire rack.
8. Remove shortbread from pan and transfer to your work bench. Using a 2 inch circle cookie cutter, cut out circles by pressing into shortbread. Trim any cranberries from edges with a sharp knife. Store in an airtight container for up to a week.
- See more at: http://www.red-brolly.com/red-brolly/#sthash.yxlbgU9W.dpuf