- 1 unbaked pie shell
- 2 c shredded cheese (cheddar & mozzarella)
- 3 medium fresh tomatoes (thinly sliced)
- 1/2 onion (thinly sliced)
- 6 sliced mini bella mushrooms (optional)
- 1 t dried basil
- 1/4 t garlic salt
- cracked pepper - to taste
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 c milk
- 3 T grated parmesan cheese
Sprinkle bottom of pie shell with cheeses then layer tomatoes, onions and mushrooms over cheese. Sprinkle basil, garlic salt & pepper on top. Then beat the eggs and milk together and pour over all. Sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
Bake at 350F for 45-50 minutes.