CHICKEN AND CABBAGE
Ingredients Related Tips
- Wash and chop the cabbage into small pieces. You may like to shred them, have them in bite sized pieces or whatever size you want.
- In a frying pan, add the olive oil, scallions, garlic and red pepper flakes.
- Turn the heat on medium high (5-6) and let it warm up for a couple of minutes. Add the cabbage, mushrooms, peppers and salt and let it saute for about 5 minutes, be sure to stir very well.
- Add two teaspoons of low sodium soy sauce and taste, if it needs more, add another teaspoon. Otherwise, add the cooking wine, garlic powder, paprika and pepper.
- Saute for another 5 minutes, turn the heat off and serve