2 cans (10 3/4 ounces each) Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup (Regular, 98% Fat Free or Healthy Request®)
1 cup milk
2 teaspoons soy sauce
1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
8 cups cooked cut green beans
2 2/3 cups French's® French Fried Onions
- Stir the soup, milk, soy sauce, black pepper, beans and 1 1/3 cupsonions in a 3-quart casserole.
- Bake at 350°F. for 25 minutes or until the bean mixture is hot and bubbling. Stir the bean mixture. Sprinkle with the remaining onions.
- Bake for 5 minutes or until the onions are golden brown.
- For the green beans, you can use 2 bags (16 to 20 ounces each) frozen green beans, thawed, 4 packages (9 ounces each) frozen green beans, thawed, 4 cans (about 16 ounces each) green beans, drained or about 3 pounds fresh green beans.
- For extra crunch, add 1/2 cup toasted sliced almonds to the onion topping.
- For bacon lovers, add 4 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled, to the bean mixture.
- For a festive touch, add 1/2 cup chopped red pepper with the soup.
- For cheese lovers, stir in 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese with the soup. Omit the soy sauce. Sprinkle with an additional 1/2 cup Cheddar cheese when adding the remaining onions.
- For Golden Green Bean Casserole, substitute Campbell's® Condensed Golden Mushroom Soup for the Cream of Mushroom Soup. Omit the soy sauce. Stir in 1/2 cup chopped red pepper with the green beans.